Work for us while studying tourist management
ASTUR is an associated member of Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University and offers an undergraduate course in Business Administration in the fields of tourism, hotel business and restaurant trade, including a coursework of 3 years (6 semesters). Each semester is divided into one college and one partner phase of 12 weeks respectively. Students will spend their college phases at Cooperative State University, attending lectures in business administration as well as tourist traffic management, travel marketing, e-tourism and tourism law among other fields. During partner phases, students will be involved in all business workflows at the ASTUR headquarters.
- Entrance qualification to higher education
- Excellent command of German
- Good command of English (at least CEFR C1)
- Experience in using MS Office solutions, internet browsers and E-Mail clients
- Team-player skills and confidence to communicate
- Motivation to engage in an intercultural exchange between Germany and foreign countries
- Further language skills (French and Chinese preferred)
- Experience as a participant of international exchange in any form or shape
- Diversified tasks, carried out by a small, motivated team
- Positive work environment
- International business partners
In order to get a glimpse of our field of work, we recommend you join us for a preliminary work placement of 3 - 6 months in the summer (e.g. June - September 2018) before your university course begins.